Looking for assistance connecting to Prudential Retirement with kMyMoney v4.72

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Fri Feb 5 14:56:29 UTC 2016

> On Feb 4, 2016, at 15:45, aga <agander93 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 04/02/16 15:40, Ryan Novosielski wrote:
>> How do you figure? It's related to the same question, and it's something that the OP would also need to know in order to make use of the advice given
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>
> I assumed it was a mistake, rather than deliberate.
>
> The OP raised his particular personal query on his new thread.
>
> I thought netiquet was that one should not just tack on to another convenient post, but should continue in the existing thread.  If someone else does a search for Prudential, they are likely to get confused about 'When you recommend using AqBanking' when no such recommendation was made by the OP.

The recommendation was made by Jack, in the post I replied to. Quoted: "Unfortunately, libofx does not currently handle this.  However, aqbanking does." I know thread hijacking is bad netiquette, but I don't think asking a question that you also have that is both pertinent to the conversation and a question that the OP might need answered before taking the advice would be considered such.

In any case, happy to learn a new word.