Looking for assistance connecting to Prudential Retirement with kMyMoney v4.72

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Feb 4 19:52:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

On Thursday 04 February 2016 06:11:59 Jesse McGraw wrote:

[...]

> More info:  All of my previous transaction downloading experiences (and
> this one too) have been using the "KMyMoney OFX" option, I'd never tried
> KBanking/aqBanking before and am unaware of the fundamental differences
> in the two methods.

I held a talk about KMyMoney at akademy 2008 in Belgium. Check slides 14 and
15 to see the (architectural) difference of the two solutions. You can find it
online here:

  http://www.net-bembel.de/download/kmymoney.pdf

> In the interest of being thorough, I went through the process of setting
> KBanking/aqBanking up and was eventually able to get it to download
> transactions but what I could download is missing the security that was
> actually purchased.

That might be a problem of AqBanking. Martin?

> Any more suggestions?

Not from my end, sorry.

If Windows is the answer I want my problem back!