[Kmymoney] Registering payments to be received from a Credit Card Operator

Joao Roscoe joao.roscoe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:29:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Suppose I run a small business and I accept credit card payments at the
point of sale.
At the end of each day, I'll enter a credit transaction to a receivables
account for each credit card operator.

Since each credit card operator will pay me after, say, X days (each
operator has its all rules, of course), I'd like to find a way to
automatically schedule a transaction, that will transfer the same amount to
the bank account at the proper time.

Is there any way do do that automatically?

Thank you in advance
Joao