[Kmymoney] Delete/Correct Account Currency Entries

Jeff Barlow jeff at wb6csv.net
Wed Sep 9 18:04:05 UTC 2015

On 09/09/2015 10:10 AM, aga wrote:

>> I am seeing this very same issue in 4.7.2 on the latest Kubuntu. I did
>> nothing that should have created these bogus currencies/stocks to exist.
>> They only show up when I "Update Stock and Currency Prices" where they
>> of course generate error messages. They seem otherwise harmless; merely
>> annoying. I suspect there's a bug lurking here.
>
> Can you recollect for how long this has been happening, and whether it
> relates to any upgrade, etc.

I've only been using Kmymoney since the start of this year. I started
with a clean, empty file (no imports). I started out with 4.7.1 and
upgraded to 4.7.2 when it became available from the PPA. I don't recall
if this showed up before the upgrade.

> Also, have you any old files you can try?

No, just the one.

I gather I could create an anonymous version of my file that someone
more knowledgeable could inspect. I'm willing to try that if it would help.

--
Later,
Jeff