[Kmymoney] Delete/Correct Account Currency Entries

Jeff Barlow jeff at wb6csv.net
Wed Sep 9 16:29:03 UTC 2015

On 09/09/2015 06:55 AM, timothy wrote:
> I am running kmymoney version  4.7.90-601bc8c80c. My O/S is lmde2 (linux
> mint debian edition)

I am seeing this very same issue in 4.7.2 on the latest Kubuntu. I did
nothing that should have created these bogus currencies/stocks to exist.
They only show up when I "Update Stock and Currency Prices" where they
of course generate error messages. They seem otherwise harmless; merely
annoying. I suspect there's a bug lurking here.
--
Later,
Jeff