[Kmymoney] RES: Cannot delete account

Email Terra Rhaufed rhaufed at terra.com.br
Fri Oct 23 07:42:49 UTC 2015

Thank you,

But I realized that what I thought could be done is not true. If I delete
the accounts I cause issues on my balances (due to transfers between those
accounts) so, it is better to only close them, but I this option is not
available for the accounts I want to close and I could not find the close
help.

Thank you