[Kmymoney] TAGS

Koos Pol kmymoney at pohw.nl
Sun Oct 11 20:33:03 UTC 2015

Op 11-10-15 om 21:54 schreef Rhaufed:
> Ok,
>
> I trade different portfolios. I have one portfolio with long term stocks and another with short term (to mention only 2), and I want to be able to follow the trades opened on each one, the %alocated on each for the trades not closed yet and the results of each portfolio for the trades already closed.

I understand what you are getting at. I'm afraid I don't think I can
help you with this as my investment portfolio is pretty simple. I've
never done a setup like you have.

But I do have a question: I'm a bit confused as to why you want to
follow closed trades. Closed trades are trades where you've sold the
underlying asset for money. So you don't own the underlying assets
anymore. This also means the are no longer in your portfolio.
But perhaps I'm not that knowledgeable on investments ;-)

Koos