[Kmymoney] TAGS

Email Terra Rhaufed rhaufed at terra.com.br
Sun Oct 11 12:48:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I need help to understand Tags in KMM.

I have a lot of accounts and its associated transactions.

To produce a report I need, and that is not available, I thought tha the
solution would be to assign TAGS to some of my transactions and then go to
reports and generate the Transactions by Tag report and filter only by the
tags I want.

So, I went to the transactions I wished to have tags attached and did it.
And I can confirm the tag is there because the transaction with tags have a
black dot and the tag name on it.

After that I went to the report and configured the Transactios by Tag
report, selecting only the tags I wanted on Configure/Tags tab.

To my surprise, nothing was produced!!!!

Have someone tried something similar? Can you tell me the results?

Regards, Rhaufed