[Kmymoney] RES: RES: RES: RES: Quotes download

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Oct 11 08:22:23 UTC 2015

Rhaufed,

On Sunday 11 October 2015 10:13:24 Email Terra Rhaufed wrote:

> Hi Timothy, I´m not sure I got the solution right. What I understand I
> should o is:
>
> 1)Save kmy file as a XML
> 2) Search for string
> 3) Delete it
>
> But then, what I'm I supposed to do with this XML "fixed" file, how do I
> import it back into KMyMoney, or, in other words, how do I convert it back
> to kmy file to be read by KMyMoney?

Simply load the XML version and save it as .kmy again. Make sure to have a
good backup of the original version of the file.

> Sorry for my lack of knowledge

That's what we have a manual for, even in Brazilian Portuguese ;)

https://docs.kde.org/stable4/pt_BR/extragear-office/kmymoney/index.html

Some information about the supported file formats can be found here:

https://docs.kde.org/stable4/pt_BR/extragear-office/kmymoney/details.formats.html

Regards

Thomas

Stay away from negative people. They have a problem to every solution!