[Kmymoney] Regular expressions

David Houlden djhoulden at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 10:57:51 UTC 2015

I usually refer to this page which is linked to from the KMyMoney documentation.

http://doc.qt.io/qt-4.8/qregexp.html

Read from the the Detailed Description heading onwards.

David.

On Saturday 10 October 2015 08:12:42 Email Terra Rhaufed wrote:

Hi,

I´ve noticed in many places when searching about KMymoney the reference to “Regular Expressions”.
I’m new to KMyMoney and I see that the reports, in text configuration, has an option to Treat Text as a Regular Expression.
Someone cam help me understand regular expressions and drive me to where I can learn how to put it in use? I feel it can solve a report issue (I need to create a report not available) I have.

Thank You all

Regards, Rhaufed