[Kmymoney] RES: RES: RES: Quotes download

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:30:50 UTC 2015

On 09/10/15 16:01, Email Terra Rhaufed wrote:
> Allan,
>
> THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH.
>
> Yes, it did work, ,my mistake before was that I updated the configuration you provided, but I did not hit update on the screen, I just hot ok and I thought it would accept the changes, but not. If one does not hit update to set the Bloomberg configuration the OK does not assume it has to update, it assumes it has to make no changes.
>
> I tested it with many different symbols and it is working now!!!!

Good.

> One final question:
>
> When I go Tools\Update stock and currency prices   I get all my stocks updated but one:
> Fetching URL http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=BRLE000013=X&f=sl1d1...
> Symbol found: BRLE000013=X
> Price found: N (0)
> Unable to update price for BRL > E000013 (no price or no date)
>
> But I could not find this BRLE000013 symbol anywhere in my portfolio (may be a mistake I made at some point and this was kept somewhere). Can you help me on how to get rid of this symbol so it does not try to update it everytime?
>

> Thank you, Rhaufel

That looks like a combination of a symbol BRL and an internal KMM ID
number E000013.

Firstly, make sure you have good working backup.

Next, do you have a symbol BRL and/or E000013?  Look also for either If
so, and in Tools>Prices and in Investments view tab Securities.  If you
want to delete either/both, and you are sure it's OK to do so, try to
delete them.  If any transactions reference them, you may not be able to
do so initially.  If this is the case, let us know.

Allan