[Kmymoney] Doubt

Rhaufed Santos rhaufed at icloud.com
Wed Oct 7 08:38:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm new to KMyMoney and I'm moving from another software and I have to tell you that, after 10+ years testing different personal finance softwares, this is the best thing I've found ever.
I've configured my accounts and investment accounts and my question is really easy, but I could not find the answer:
Is it possible to group investments in a Portfolio and then see the portfolio allocations?
I mean, suppose I have stocks a,b and c in a portfolio I call 1
Then d,e,f in portfolio 2
And so on

What I did was to name the investment accounts for something I want and then create the investments under those specific accounts, but I could not find any report to summarize only the investment accounts allocation amounts. I thought I could use tags for each stock I have under these accounts, and then filter reports based on this, but it did not work.

In other words, is it possible to generate a portfolio allocation report?

Thank you
Sent from my iPad