[Kmymoney] Decimal point and digital grouping

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:19:27 UTC 2015

On 27/11/15 09:04, Rhaufed Santos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have my windows configuration set to use . as decimal point and , as
> digit grouping (USA style). Despite this,  KMymoney insists  in using .
> as digit grouping symbol and , as the decimal point.
>
> I’ve searched KMymoney for additional config options, but could not
> find. Can anyone help me?
>
> Thank you
>
> Rhaufed

This was recently reported, and it might help to know the KMM revision,
in Help>About KMyMoney.

That aside, however, the problem has already been fixed and is
definitely in the stable release of 4.7.2, but apparently not in the
current Windows version.

Apologies for this.  Unfortunately, you may need to edit your files
prior to importing.

Allan