[Kmymoney] show notes in category selection

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 23:33:00 UTC 2015

I think he is selecting the Categories view, then selecting a Category,
to get a ledger display of transactions for the category.  In that
context, it seems that you cannot get the full transaction, as you do
when looking at the ledger for a normal account.  Double clicking
doesn't have any effect for me.  As he says, he can right click and "Go
to" either the account or payee display which show the full transaction
details, but then you can't easily get back to the Categories display.

Jack