[Kmymoney] show notes in category selection

Jack ostroffjh at frontier.com
Fri Mar 20 23:22:23 UTC 2015

Your message did make it to the list.  While it would be theoretically
possible to expand what is listed in the Category view (and probably
other similar displays) it would likely take quite a bit of
programming.  (As they saying goes: patches gladly accepted.)  Creating
a wishlist entry at bugs.kde.org would assure the request doesn't get
lost, but I don't suspect it will get a very high priority.  Developer
time is rather limited, and my understanding is that bug fixes and the
migration to KDE Frameworks are currently getting the most attention.

Jack