[Kmymoney] Database compatibility between KMM version 4.6.4 an 4.7.2

pjp13 pjp13 at free.fr
Thu Jul 16 10:26:36 UTC 2015

Hello again,
I am thinking to upgrade from KMM windows version 4.6.4 to 4.7.2,
however I use KMM on 2 PC with one still running Windows XP (no
supported by KMM 4.7). I succeeded to re-open my database with KMM 4.6.4
previously saved with KMM 4.7 but I fear that it will not be the case in
the long run, once my database will have been significantly modified by
KMM 4.7.
Thank you to anyone who can confirm if the structure of the database of
version 4.7 is different from the one of version 4.6.4.
Pascal.

---