[Kmymoney] Where did it all go?

vdbjfb at askinternet.net vdbjfb at askinternet.net
Sat Jan 17 19:00:35 UTC 2015

I entered all my accounts(Assets, Liabilities, Equities, income, expense) with opening balances, took hours, now I can not find them, much less access them to enter transactions.   I am not new to bookkeeping & accounting (50 + years) but current offerings of ‘simple’  bookkeeping/accounting software is very slim.  I used Quick Books for 10 years, still working on my old laptop.  Santa, (our son) brought New Win 8.+.  It really is great, except for the ‘learning curve’, very sophisticated OS & programs.  I guess I’ll keep the laptop another year.

Native Curmudgeon