[Kmymoney] Error loading shared libraries

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Jan 11 12:31:49 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

On Sunday 11 January 2015 12:34:56 timothy wrote:

> Hi Thomas
>
> Very many thanks for taking the trouble to give me such a detailed
> explanation.

You're welcome. It wasn't trouble at all.

> Yes I did pull from anongit - my terminology is not correct.

Good, just wanted to make sure that there isn't a fork somewhere which we are
not aware of.

> How do I compile libofx to produce development files? I guess my new
> kmymoney has included the old libofx development files from the
> repository? 'Configure KMyMoney/Plugins' does not show the version
> number of the plugin.

IIRC, if you compile libofx from sources and install it, it installs the
necessary files. If the OFX plugin shows up in the KMyMoney settings dialog,
everything should be fine.

Doesn't the version show up if you press the little blue 'i' button on the
right side of the dialog? Don't worry if it is the same as the one KMyMoney
shows. Then, things are really aligned and the plugin was constructed during
the same build as KMyMoney itself.

Regards

Thomas