[Kmymoney] Error loading shared libraries

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sun Jan 11 07:28:34 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas

Yes I do have such a button, greyed out at present. Thanks

Could you please help me understand what are the extras one has to be
aware of to get the latest kmm in all respects.

I have now the most current kmymoney from github master.

1) I also have the latest Finance::Quote 1.35 which is a separate stand
alone package. The kmm interface, financequote.pl, is included in the
new kmm.
2) I have downloaded the latest libofx 0.9.9 and compiled and installed
that. Is it also a separate stand alone package with an interface or is
it looked for and then included in the kmm build? Or is the latest
libofx included in the kmm master source? I did not see it there.
3) Is there any other extra that might be needed to be installed
separately not included in the the master source and its required
dependencies?

I am sorry if I am not very clear, but that is because I am not very
clear. I discovered that the libofx from the repository was many
versions out of date. Will that make a difference? I suppose it depends
on what was fixed in the newer versions.

Any light you could shed would really be appreciated.
Regards
Timothy