[Kmymoney] Error loading shared libraries

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Jan 9 14:57:48 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

according to my records, this version is dated April 2014:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/activity?from=2014-04-29

The first entry has the git hash shown in the KDE version, but that might not
be adequate as it is not generated each time you compile KMyMoney (a design
problem of the build process which I should fix). Nothing to worry about,
though.

What happens if you do a "git pull -r" in your repository? Does it fetch
updates? If not, then you're up-to-date.

Regards

Thomas