[Kmymoney] Is anyone using OFX with a Chase credit card

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 9 23:54:03 UTC 2015

I've been using KMyMoney to download my Chase credit card transactions
for several years.  However, they recently made some change "to improve
security" and now it no longer works.  Whether just trying to update
the account, or trying to re-map it after unmapping, the error says to
go the Chase secure message center for a message about how to confirm
my identity.  The problem is that message has never arrived.  I finally
spoke with someone in tech support who basically said I should just
wait a week and try again.  They seem to know they have some problem,
but not how to fix it.  And, since I'm using "unsupported" software,
there is nothing they can (or will) do.

Is there anyone who has successfully downloaded transactions for a
Chase credit card since they made this change (11/17/15, I think)?

Thanks for any information or useful suggestions.