[Kmymoney] 2015/04/25: KMyMoney 4.7.2 released

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Tue Aug 25 16:36:02 UTC 2015

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 08:46:17 AM Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> On Monday 24 August 2015 15:30:39 Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > As I understand, this is still a beta release. 4.8 would be the next
> > stable.
> This understanding is not correcnt. 4.7.2 is in fact the latest stable
> release.
>
> > When is this expected to be released?

Hmmm, it seems I am not the only one mistaken.
This is why we released mga5 with vers. 4.6.6.

In the release notes of  vers. 4.7.0 it's stated:
KMyMoney version 4.7.0 is now available for download. It is KMyMoney 4.8 Beta
1, only suitable for advanced users willing to help us stabilize and iron out
the upcoming stable version.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63