[Kmymoney] Could not find Boost and make error

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sat Aug 22 08:46:34 UTC 2015

Hi

Thanks Allan. I sorted out the Boost problem by installing
libboost-all-dev.
This installs 97 packages and every library of Boost. When I ran cmake
again
the message was

-- Boost version: 1.55.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   graph

So it appears that only the graph library of Boost was required. This
could have been separately installed through synaptic. It would have
been helpful if that had been indicated instead of just 'Boost not
found.'

You were quite right about the permission on the file being the second
problem in make. After correcting the permissions make ran a few %
further and then hit several more of the same problems. I eventually
deleted all the build directory and managed a clean install of kmymoney!

As an aside do remember how to get rid of the 'this year' "last/this
month" "today" headers in the Ledger? They have popped up again and I
cannot find the setting to turn them off.

Thanks for your interest and help.

Regards
Timothy