[Kmymoney] Could not find Boost and make error

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Fri Aug 21 13:42:51 UTC 2015

Hi

I have pulled the latest kmymoney from git.
then
cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
.
.
--Could NOT find Boost
.
.
Good - your configure finished.
Now type 'make' to build KMyMoney. For more help, consult README.cmake
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/timothy/data/Downloads/git/

I tried a few things as per google, but could not get rid of the boost
message
so went ahead with the make anyway.
.
.

[ 40%] Built target settings
[ 41%] Automatic moc for target dialogs
Generating moc_investtransactioneditor.cpp
moc: Cannot
create /home/timothy/data/Downloads/git/kmymoney/build/kmymoney/dialogs/moc_investtransactioneditor.cpp
AUTOGEN: error: process
for /home/timothy/data/Downloads/git/kmymoney/build/kmymoney/dialogs/moc_investtransactioneditor.cpp failed:
moc: Cannot
create /home/timothy/data/Downloads/git/kmymoney/build/kmymoney/dialogs/moc_investtransactioneditor.cpp

moc failed...
kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs_automoc.dir/build.make:49: recipe
for target 'kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs_automoc' failed
make[2]: *** [kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs_automoc] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:5662: recipe for target
'kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs_automoc.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [kmymoney/dialogs/CMakeFiles/dialogs_automoc.dir/all] Error
2
make: *** [all] Error 2
timothy at tim ~/data/Downloads/git/kmymoney/build $

I would be grateful for any advice on how to proceed further. The error
message does not say why it could not create the file. So I am rather
stuck.

Regards
Timothy