[Kmymoney] Request Feedback - CSV Plugin UI

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 12:38:31 UTC 2014

On 22/10/14 11:53, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Allan,
>
> On Wednesday 22 October 2014 11:47:11 Allan wrote:
>
>> On 22/10/14 07:25, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> How about a QListView with two columns showing the column and type. It
>>> should give you automatic scrolling and all that. Or am I missing
>>> something?
>> Thanks Thomas
>>
>> I'll look into that, too.  At the moment, I'm thinking of QTableWidget,
>> because height is restricted, in order to sit below the tableWidget
>> displaying the data, with possibly, two sets of paired columns.
>
> My bad, of course a QListView with two columns is a QTableView which is
> inherited by QTableWidget. So we're talking about the same thing here.

I think this version may be suitable.  Initially, column 1 will get the
first field type selected, and then each sequential column.
Alternatively, select a cell to use and then its field type.  It size is
10K, as against 20K for the existing version.  Any thoughts?

At the moment, its a free-standing 160K compressed executable, if anyone
wishes to play.

If OK, I'll integrate it and put it to reviewboard

Allan