[Kmymoney] changing operations category

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:03:25 UTC 2014

Thank you Cristian.

> > I want to merge 2 categories into 1. I started changing each operation
> from
> > category 1 to category 2 (right click --> move operation to...) but this
> > takes a while...
>
> You can also do this using multiple selection.

Well, I can select all operations, but then I can't find out how to move
them all : right click considers only the operation upon which the mouse
cursor is set.

> > As I can "select all" operations from category 1, is there a smarter way
> > move them all to category 2 ?
>
> Yes, there is [1]. Delete category 1 and you will be asked where do
> you want to move the existing transactions.

Yes, this happens in most cases but for a reason I can't find out, I can't
delete this particular category : "delete" is greyed. Any idea why ?

Hugo