[Kmymoney] OFX Import

James Colby jcolby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 20:52:27 UTC 2014

All -

I recently had to move from a linux based laptop to a windows based one.  I
want to keep using KMM to manage my finances, so I installed KMM 4.6.4 for
windows.  On the linux version when I imported an OFX file from my bank
there was an option to select if the payee was sourced from the memo or
name field in the OFX file.  This option appears to be missing in the
windows version.  Is there a way to enable this feature in the windows
version?  If not, can anyone suggest a work around?  Maybe a script of some
sort that will parse the OFX file and swap the name and memo fields?

Thanks,
James