[Kmymoney] Windows install issue with KDE and gpgme

Gary Stolz gary at stolzfamily.com
Mon Jan 27 16:46:48 UTC 2014

Hello,

I had KMM successfully installed on Windows 7 using the 4.6.3 installer
program.  I then wanted to take a look at the code and perhaps help with
bug fixes, so I uninstalled it (using the uninstall program) and installed
the full version using the KDE installation process.  Now, when I try to
run it, I get an error:

The procedure entry point ?read at Data@GpgME@@QAEHPAXI at Z could not be located
in the dynamic link library gpgme++.dll.

On the forums someone suggested deleting the directory manually and trying
again, which I did with the same results.  He also suggested making sure I
didn't have gpg4win already installed, and I've never installed it that I'm
aware of but I also don't know how to verify that it wasn't installed
through another program.

Any thoughts/suggestions on how I can get it running?  The KDE installation
appears to be working, I can access the KDE help files and run some of the
games, just no KMM.

Thanks!