[Kmymoney] OFX transactions one at a time

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 11 07:02:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks to all for the in-depth analysis of this problem. Here's a link you can
use to file your 'wishlist' entry:

 https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kmymoney4&format=guided

Please leave a link to the first entry of this thread in the archive at
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kmymoney/2014-December/001992.html with your
entry).

Many thanks.

Regards