[Kmymoney] OFX transactions one at a time

William K Helbig Jr whelbig at windstream.net
Tue Dec 9 21:57:39 UTC 2014

When importing an OFX file KMM only imports one transaction at a time,
as follows:

Account selection dialog

   The correct account based on the account number is per-selected.

Statement stats dialog

   Importing statement for account Bank account <number>
   Statement balance on <date> is reported to be <amount>
     Transactions
       1 processed
       1 added
       0 matched
       0 duplicates
     Payees
       0 created

The Account selection and Statement stats dialogs repeat for each
transaction being imported.

Is there a setting somewhere I need to change? If not, what is the tag
or tags in the OFX file that triggers the start/end of a batch of
transactions?

My host system is Linux Mint 17 Qiana KDE Edition, KMyMoney version
4.6.4. I can provide a (relatively) small sample file if requested.

Skip H