[Kmymoney] Call for Windows package testers

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:20:35 UTC 2014

>> And, I really don't expect you or anyone to do that.
>>
> I can also understand not supporting XP, but what about Windows Vista?

Since I don't have Vista available, I can't say, somebody should try
it. I was sure about XP since I had one and tried to run the new
version on it. I get an error like [1] this.

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7702463/what-is-special-about-the-executables-compiled-with-visual-studio-11-which-resul