[Kmymoney] Call for Windows package testers

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:34:35 UTC 2014

On 25/08/14 18:16, Cristian Oneț wrote:
>> I'd be happy to test it on 8 and 8.1 for you (both 32-bit).
>
> I'm happy to hear that, let us know how it goes.
>
> Regards,
> Cristian

Hi Cristian

As I'm still afflicted with Windows XP, and not expecting that to
change, it looks then that I will be unable to do any testing on
Windows.  I wouldn't be expecting to test all features, anyway, just the
CSV plugin.

Was this version restriction in force also for the previous releases?

Allan