[Kmymoney] Call for Windows package testers

Pedro V. Amaral pedrovma at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:11:41 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Installing "kmymoney-x86-setup-4.6.90-cdd451fe35.exe" on Windows 8.1 64-bit
works flawlessly.

Haven't had much chance to actually play with this version yet, just wanted
to let you know installer is good and everything else also looks good. Will
let you know if I find any issues.

Best and many thanks for the great software,

Pedro.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-Windows/live/kmymoney-x86-setup-4.6.90-cdd451fe35.exe/download