[Kmymoney] OFX vs QFX: was Issue while importing statement data from CSV file

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Sun Apr 13 23:56:38 UTC 2014

I'll take a look and get back to the list. It is a small local bank that appears to contract out their online banking, first to FundsXpress and now to SecureInternetBank.com. As an aside, both are somewhat unpleasant from a UI perspective. The export isn't great either -- in the QFX download, all ATM purchases show as PURCHASE with the payee in the memo field. OFX was somehow worse, but I'd have to check how.