[Kmymoney] Issue while importing statement data from CSV file

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 23:43:53 UTC 2014

On 13/04/14 19:28, Marco Dahms wrote:
<snip>

Hi Marco

The error message does go on to say -
"This might not be a problem, but it may be a header line.
  You may accept all similar items, or just this one, or cancel."

So, it was not necessary to delete the header line.  You could have
accepted it, and any similar following lines.

I don't want to make the message much longer, as that can result in the
user being too impatient to read it all, but I'll see if I can expand it
a little.

Allan