[Kmymoney] Database Performance Issue

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Sat Sep 21 14:47:12 UTC 2013

I have been using the kmyoney database with mysql for over 2 years now.
I have financial information back to 2000 in kmymoney.  I have seen a
significant performance degradation the past year.  It takes minutes to
load the data into the GUI at start up.

I have the following questions:
I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?

I also would like to know how to close out past years and roll the net
debit/credits to the opening balances, can this be done?

I am using Kmymoney Platform Version 4.10.5 on the following system
Linux FSEALHP1-linux.financialseal.com 3.9.10-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun
Jul 14 01:31:27 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I am willing to work with developers on either of these questions.

Thank you
--
*Joe W. Byers*