[Kmymoney] I can't validate my changes when editing operation

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 21:13:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

Well done Cristian, that was it ! By default, when creating an account
while importing it from ofx file (I had not think about creating the credit
card account before importing), KMM set the account opening date to the
date of import.

A small improovment could be done here : an account opening date would be
logically expected on the first detected operation, in my opinion.

Thanks anyway,

Hugo