[Kmymoney] I can't validate my changes when editing operation

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 21:58:13 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've just created a new file and imported ofx data from my bank to start to
work on it. I had no problem editing operations on the main account to
choose categories and add notes, but things got worth when I attempted to
do the same on my credit card account : I can do what I want (create
operation, modify, etc.) but I can not validate my changes !

The validation button ("saisir" in french, I guess "seize" or something in
english) is not available. What's wrong ? I'd appreciate your suggestions
here.

Cheers,

Hugo