[Kmymoney] Auto update of currencie and stock prices

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Oct 26 05:06:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wednesday 23 October 2013 22:00:22 Koos Pol wrote:

> Good evening all,
>
> Is it possible to automatically update the prices of currencies and stocks?
> For instance by cron? Or update once a week but also download the prices
> for all intermediate days? I find myself firing up KMM everynight just to
> keep an eye on my stock portfolio. (granted, I should probably use a stock
> program for this ;-)

No, unfortunately this is currently not supported, though thoughts have
already been spent as part of the Alkimia project. Even some source code for
such feature already exists but is not integrated/used yet.

Dear inventor of German: You forgot to define a translation for
'resize' (as verb). Please fix. -- Sebas Kügler