[Kmymoney] Fonts

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 06:54:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

The font settings from the KMyMoney settings apply only to the ledger
from what I see. To change the font in other places of the application
you need to change the KDE font setting. Since the KDE system font
changer UI control module is not in the KMyMoney installer this can be
only changed by editing the file located at
%APPDATA%\.kde\share\config\kdeglobals with a text editor and use
these [1] options.

I'll keep in mind to add the KControl module that allows the
customization of the KDE font settings in the next version of the
installer.

Hope that helps,

Regards,
Cristian