[Kmymoney] KMyMoney 4.6.4 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Oct 6 07:35:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Saturday 05 October 2013 15:25:56 Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> Thanks you guys for all that you do -- I really rely on this software
> and am very grateful for it (I owe you a donation if there's a place
> to donate).

You're welcome. In case you want to donate something: please find a local
charity organization and donate them some money in our name and make sure to
spread the word about free and open software and KMyMoney in particular.

That's far better than donating to us who have jobs to take care of the
monthly bills and do this development for fun.

The only thing we are interested in is time to work on KMyMoney, and I doubt
that you can donate that ;)

morphir: so much confusion :S kmake, kdemake, qmake make cmake etc.
logixoul: you forgot cmakekde :)
morphir: and bakemeacake