[Kmymoney] KMyMoney 4.6.4 released

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Sat Oct 5 19:25:56 UTC 2013

I know of another crash that I have been able to successfully
reproduce but never took the time to report. I'm curious whether it is
covered by this (a couple of them look like they coould include my
crash, so I'm not sure).

If you open an OFX file to start an import and, while the import is
processing (or waiting for you to acknowledge the imported
transactions, eg. "there were a few duplicate, a few new, etc. -- hit
OK to continue) you then open another from a different account
(sometimes I'll load the one from my bank and then load the one from
my credit card, figuring they'll run one behind the other), there is a
crash. I've accidentally done this a number of times so it's
reproducible on my machine at any rate. This is KMyMoney 4.6.3.

Thanks you guys for all that you do -- I really rely on this software
and am very grateful for it (I owe you a donation if there's a place
to donate).

     _    _
/ __| |/ / | ~ Ryan Novosielski - ryan at novosielski.com       ~
\__ \   <| | ~ AIM - SainteX ~ GTalk: rnovosielski at gmail.com ~