[Kmymoney] Feature request

Andy Chung andy.chung at alumni.cuhk.net
Thu Nov 21 11:57:29 UTC 2013

Hi developers,

Would like to make below suggestions for your considerations in future
development.

1.  a specific one
In Reports -> Account balance by Institution.  Would like to see pie chart
available there, same as the already available Investment -> Investment
holdings Pie report.  Better still, please also show % figure.
My use case is that I use Institutions as representing Asset Class.  I like
to monitor my asset allocation (how much in save checking accounts, how
much in bonds, how much in stocks, etc).  Screenshots (Institution view) in
KMyMoney homepage appears doing the same thing.
In modern investment theories, asset allocation is of utmost importance.

2.  a general one
Would like to see some normalized figures (i.e. percentages) in various
screens/reports, other than the existing absolute figures.

Last but not least.  Thank you for a great piece of software.

--

cheers,

Andy