[Kmymoney] yahoo quotes fail

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 20:52:58 UTC 2013

Well, I did google this before asking, and I didn't find any workaround.

None of the other online websites that KMM lists gives me anything (it's
spanish stock
that we are talking about, so no surprise there). I'll try and access the
url manually to see what is going on, but I'm almost certain that yahoo
outputs a csv in which you can select the colums with GET params.

Cheers,
Ivan