[Kmymoney] Online Quotes

Mon Nov 11 18:10:45 UTC 2013

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=23953144

> spent ages trying to get the regex's to work, only to discover that I
> was still using the original URL.  Doh..

Yes, but nothing compared to the different URLs for different types of
securities they introduced two years ago.  At least you did press "Update"
after entering new expressions...

> So when it then worked more or
> less straight away, it took me by surprise, so I didn't try any tuning.

Wait until your first security will hit it. If you have more than ten or
twelve, you might not notice it immediately.

> [...]
> >
> > This should fail faster if they change the site again:
> I usually have a hard enough time getting things to work, rather than to
> fail quicker ! <BG>

;)

> [...]

Gruß