[Kmymoney] native currencies are not converted to base currency int he Budgeting vs. Actual Report

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Wed Nov 6 09:23:15 UTC 2013

Hi Alvaro,
I understand. It was only yesterday when pointing at "Skip value if
price is zero" that I saw the note explaining that this option was for
investment reports ..... instead of balances as all other reports do.
I'd never seen that note before.
I nice option for investment reports but a bit misleading for silly guys
like me when offered for configuring Budgeted vs. Actual reports.

Again, I very much appreciate your prompt help - great!

Cheers
Michael Berger