[Kmymoney] KMyMoney - Reports

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Mon Nov 4 14:27:46 UTC 2013

On Monday 04 November 2013 08:10:00 Cristian Oneț wrote:
> If you are using the database backend and an older version then this
> sounds like this bug [1] which was caused by the fact that date
> filtering on the database backend was not working in some cases.

I am using KMM 4.6.4 under KDE 4.10.2, Linux from Scratch, Kernel 3.8.5 and
MySQL 5.6.11.
My KMM does not crash, it simple does not do the report I am asking for: I
just made  a copy of a report ( fuel expenses for my car during the current
fiscal year ). The title changed to "01.01.2013 through 31.12.2013" but the
report did not change and starts with the 09.06.2012, the start date of my
account...
I can leave with this smaller problem, as KMM is outstanding good, but for
future releases may be this could fixed.

Edgar
--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70