[Kmymoney] reconciling investment acct

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Mon May 27 08:30:09 UTC 2013

I have IRA's with no brokerage acct.  I want to get the balances in KMM to
match the institution's.  So I did reconciliation and the first statement
came out to $0 difference.  Starting the second month, however, I noticed
the last month's ending balance is incorrect so I made a boo boo somehow.
 I can not find a way to re-do that 1st month's reconciliation.  Is there a
way to do that?  Can I enter some sort of correction?

thanks

garyk

--
*The picture is a self-portrait in watercolor*
*Blogging at **http://panampg.x10.mx/wp/*

To view or purchase my art works, go to
http://fineartamerica.com/shop/gary-kirkpatrick.html