[Kmymoney] Transfers included in report although filtered by Category

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Fri May 17 14:02:47 UTC 2013

Hi
I am running KMM 4.6.3 Using KDE 4.8.5 on Mint 13.

I am generating an Investment Report -> Investment Transactions, with
filtering by Account, Date and Category. This gives "Warning: Filtering
by Category will exclude all transfers from the results" which is what I
require. However transfers are indeed included in the results.

In most cases I transfer each share dividend or interest to my cheque
account after each transaction. This makes the Total transactions for a
month say equal zero.

I am using the report as input to a spreadsheet and I am sure the
transfers used not to be included so that I correctly got totals for
dividends and interest.

Has something changed? Or is there some other option to turn off the
transfers?

Help would be appreciated.

Timothy Boyle