[Kmymoney] starting account

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Fri May 17 09:41:43 UTC 2013

this is a repeat of an earlier one that was bounced.

I have some accounts where I can get up to two years of transactions off
the bank site.  Is it best to start by adding just this years to date and
then go for previous periods?   I have years of data on quicken-  should I
try to add those and if so should I do them first and then add what i can
download?  Or should I start as of today and not download info/add quicken
info?  Some accounts are investment accounts versus a checking acct.  Does
this make a difference?

thanks

garyk

--
*The picture is a self-portrait in watercolor*
*Blogging at **http://panampg.x10.mx/wp/*

To view or purchase my art works, go to
http://fineartamerica.com/shop/gary-kirkpatrick.html